We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible and easy to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability.
All our page templates comply with the WCAG minimum requirements and we make every effort to ensure that all the content on our site meets this standard.
We are making every effort to ensure that we don't exclude any users. For example:
- We try to use clear and simple language
- We use alternative text for all our images
- We have designed the site to provide optimum display in all popular browsers
We decided not to use access keys after they caused confusion in our user testing. The users who might have benefited from access keys already used keyboard shortcuts, and said that additional, site-specific access keys were not helpful.
We are dedicated to supporting all users. If you experience any difficulties using this website please contact us at email@example.com
- Calls for public inquiry over town centre plans
- Fed-up drivers say it’s time to take firm action on potholes in East Dunbartonshire
- Council officers insist that toxic land is safe for school road
- Tickets for top music festival up for grabs in hall fundraiser
- Gas works will mean busy Bishopbriggs road is shut for nearly two months
- Osteoporosis drug and heart risk
- Lenzie lift the cup ... and urge people to support the club!
- Lenzie Post Office proposed move will deliver longer opening hours
- Model Springburn schoolgirl Amy set to take to the stage for Miss Scotland Perfect pageant
- Alleged Kirkintilloch town centre shoplifters collared by police
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Kirkintilloch
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South west