A POPULAR event will be making a splash again in August – when the Kirkintilloch Canal Festival takes place once more.
THE dates have been announced for the Kirkintilloch Canal Festival.
This year’s event will take place from Monday, August 20 to Sunday, August 26.
The canal festival is one of the highlights on the community events calendar and attracts thousands of people to the town centre each year.
More details on the various attractions planned for this year’s festival will be published in the Herald when they are released over the coming weeks.
* Have you got a story, picture or comment? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can log in below and have you say on the site...
- Osteoporosis drug and heart risk
- Lenzie Post Office proposed move will deliver longer opening hours
- Lenzie lift the cup ... and urge people to support the club!
- Alleged Kirkintilloch town centre shoplifters collared by police
- School memorial library set to be a fitting tribute to tireless councillor
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Kirkintilloch
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North east