FRESH from sell-out shows throughout the UK, ‘Buddy Holly – A Legend Reborn’ is coming to Glasgow Royal Concert Hall.
The Herald has teamed up with the promoters of the spectacular live concert to give three lucky readers the chance of winning a pair of tickets to see the production on Thursday, May 24.
Starring Marc Robinson, the UK’s number one Buddy, and John-Simon Rawlings who played The Big Bopper in the West End musical Buddy, the show brings to life classic hits such as Peggy Sue, That’ll be the Day and Oh Boy.
Special guests include Johnny Curtiss with his acclaimed Roy Orbison stage show, as seen in hit stage production Rockin’ on Heaven’s Door, plus a stunning tribute to Connie Francis by Ellie Scott.
Backed by a band reminiscent of the Crickets in their 50s heyday, ‘Buddy Holly – A Legend Reborn’ is an authentic slice of rock ’n’ roll nostalgia that ensures Buddy’s incredible legacy of unforgettable hit songs lives on.
For a chance to win tickets to see the show see this week’s Herald.
Tickets for the show cost £22.50 or £20 concession and can be purchased on 0141 353 8000 or via www.glasgowconcerthalls.com or www.easytheatres.com.
* Have you got a story, picture or comment? E-mail email@example.com
Or you can log in below and have you say on the site...
- Osteoporosis drug and heart risk
- Lenzie Post Office proposed move will deliver longer opening hours
- Lenzie lift the cup ... and urge people to support the club!
- Alleged Kirkintilloch town centre shoplifters collared by police
- School memorial library set to be a fitting tribute to tireless councillor
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Kirkintilloch
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east