SCOTLAND’S biggest and best Hallowe’en party returns with some fang-tastically wicked stuff for all the family on Friday, October 26, at Glasgow Science Centre!
There are lots of treats and even some few tricks in store for party guests:
* Come face to face with some creepy critters
* Enjoy hair-raising ghost stories in the Planetarium
* Watch Professor Bedlam causing havoc with fireballs and explosions
* Become Indiana Bones and take part in a dig for dinosaur bones
* Take part in fancy dress competitions and win some great prizes
* And all the kids get a goody bag to take home.
Glasgow Science Centre is giving two lucky readers the chance to win a family of four passes to Scotland’s biggest and best Halloween party.
To enter get a hold of this week’s Herald.
As well as getting guest tickets to the party the lucky winners will also receive passes to the Science Mall and Planetarium.
Explore hundreds of exhibits in the Science Mall where you can participate in live science shows and sit back and relax under the stars in the unique Planetarium.
For those not lucky enough to win the Hallowe’en passes, tickets are only £5 per person.
To book your tickets call 0141 420 5000 visit www.glasgowsciencecentre.org
* Have you got a comment? E-mail email@example.com
Or you can log in below and have you say on the site. Please note comments may be reprinted in the newspaper.