Caravan fire tackled in Bishopbriggs

editorial image

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a static caravan blaze in Bishopbriggs.

It’s believed there was a leak of gas within the mobile home in Crosshill Road.

The fire broke out on Monday, December 24, at around 9.25am.

A woman suffered from slight smoke inhalation.

* Have you got a story, picture or comment? E-mail kirkyherald@jnscotland.co.uk

Alternatively you can call the newsdesk 0141 775 0040, find us on Facebook or visit us on Twitter

Or you can log in below and have you say on the site...