TWO Iranian men were beaten up by a group of males in a daylight attack.
The assault by the three men took place in Rye Road, Barmulloch, on Saturday, October 27, at around 2pm.
In other police news:
* A man and woman – both aged 32 – have been charged with growing cannabis. Police searched their property in Robroyston Avenue, Provanmill, on Saturday, October 27, at around 12pm.
* Thieves drove off in a car worth around £20,000 after stealing keys from a house. The theft of the silver Audi A8 from Colston Avenue, in Springburn, took place on Saturday, October 27, at around 9.30pm.
* A thug threw alcohol at an Asian bus driver and racially abused him. The man, who was with another four males, was wearing a Rangers FC top. The alleged incident took place on Petershill Drive, at the junction of Springburn Road, on Wednesday, October 31, at around 6.30pm. The suspect was aged between 20 and 30-years-old.
* Two men were seriously assaulted with a bottle while on a bus in the East End on Monday, October 29. The two victims – aged 61 and 23 – got on the number 61 bus on Tollcross Road near to Braidfauld Street, at around 11.45pm. Shortly after that, a man and woman got on the bus at Helenvale Street near to Tollcross Road. An altercation then ensued between the two men and the man and woman.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baird Street police on 0141 532 4400.
* Have you got a story, picture or comment? E-mail email@example.com
Or you can log in below and have you say on the site...