A STREET was closed off by police after a 24-year-old man was found dead in a house.
Officers were called to Bothlyn Avenue, Kirkintilloch, on Wednesday, October 17, at around 5.15pm.
A spokesperson for Strathclyde Police said: “Whilst enquiries are still ongoing, it is suspected that the man may have ingested a noxious substance.
“There have been no health risks identified to anyone involved in this incident.
“Strathclyde Police, NHS Public Health and Fire Service personnel are working together to bring this incident to a satisfactory conclusion.
“A report has been submitted to the procurator fiscal.
“We would like to reassure members of the public there is no suggestion of any risk to their health.”
* Have you got a story, picture or comment? E-mail email@example.com
Or you can log in below and have you say on the site...