Shaken up by tumble dryer fire

FIRE ENGINE'EM'7/11/09

FIRE ENGINE'EM'7/11/09

0
Have your say

RESIDENTS have been warned NOT to leave electrical appliances unattended after a tumble dryer caught fire.

Fire crews were called to a house in the Woodhill area of Bishopbriggs at around 6.30pm on Sunday, February 12.

There was no-one in the house at the time, but the smoke alarm alerted neighbours, who called 999.

* Have you got a comment or a story? E-mail kirkyherald@jnscotland.co.uk

Or alternatively you can call the newsdesk 0141 775 0040.