Check out the new boys at Kirkintilloch Rob Roy
THE latest recruits to join the Rob Roy army have been unveiled.
Rabs took on Bellshill Athletic at Adamslie Park recently and won 4-3 in the first home game of a packed pre-season schedule.
The new faces included three amateurs signed from Ardrossan Winton Rovers – striker Scott Adam, midfielder Findlay Frye and left back Mark Murray.
Also running out for the Kirkintilloch team for his debut at Adamslie was professional James Coulter, who recently moved from Blantyre Rangers.
Rob Roy manager Jimmy Lindsay told the Herald: “The boys are all doing very well so far and I’m pleased with them.
“The amateurs are coming from a league down so we’ll have to give them a little more time to settle in and get used to every game being played at a high tempo.”
Pictured (left-right) are Scott Adam, Findlay Frye, Mark Murray and James Coulter.
* Have you got a comment? E-mail email@example.com
Or you can log in below and have you say on the site. Please note comments may be reprinted in the newspaper.
- Osteoporosis drug and heart risk
- Lenzie lift the cup ... and urge people to support the club!
- Lenzie Post Office proposed move will deliver longer opening hours
- Model Springburn schoolgirl Amy set to take to the stage for Miss Scotland Perfect pageant
- Alleged Kirkintilloch town centre shoplifters collared by police
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Kirkintilloch
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South west